:: UPDATE :: – We have begun posting 360|Flex Videos on ZaaTV, check them out.
As many of you know, ZaaLabs was in charge of the recording 360|Flex Denver. The conference was fantastic, one of the best I’ve been to.
Since the conference I’ve been getting questions non-stop about the availability of the videos. So here’s the deal.
We’re currently in the process of importing the videos… which let me tell you is a task
Once we finish importing we’re going to edit a few videos to release right away on ZaaTV, free for everyone (I’ll update these with links as the become available):
- Day 1 – Keynote
- Day 2 – Keynote – Spooooon!
- Deepa Subramaniam – What’s New in Flex SDK 4.5
- Narisco (NJ) Jaramillo – Multi-Density & Multi-Platform Application Development
- DELAYED – Audio issues – Sreenivas Ramaswamy – Flash Builder Tips & Tricks
- Evtim Georgiev & Steve Shongrunden – Flex Performance Tips & Tricks
- Adam Lehman + Special Guests – What’s New in Flash Builder 4.5
- DELAYED – Audio issues – Jacob Surber & Peter Flynn – What’s new in Flash Catalyst Panini
After we get these first few videos online, there are a few options for the rest of the sessions.
I was at 360|Flex Denver
If you attended 360|Flex in Denver, you will be able to download the videos for free as soon as they are available (be aware it will take a couple of months).
I wasn’t there, but I want the videos now.
Well then you are in luck, if you didn’t attend 360|Flex but you would like to get the videos sooner rather than later, you can buy them from the 360|Flex website as soon as they are available.
I wasn’t there, and I’m not interested in purchasing the videos.
That’s okay too! Going forward, we will release one session per week free on ZaaTV. We will have polls for you guys to vote for which session you want to see next.
Any questions, let us know!